Monday, July 3, 2017

Porvoo Pics


The square in Porvoo!


Lots of other little shops but we didn't walk
down there. We did basically a big circle.


Cool old restaurant...


Founded before America got freedom..yeah this place is old!


We poked down this alley way...


Toy Museum! We didn't go because we didn't have money
for tickets. 


Glass bottle collection. I think my Dad's mom had
blue glass bottles in a window..I can't remember..


There is an obsession with plaster heads in windows LOL!
Must be a Porvoo thing.


Old metal sign...


Building next store. LOVE this...like this is
totally something I could see myself peeling potatoes
talking with my neighbor...very small Russian old
village :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mansion Pics...

Interesting display for Retro Fest 3.  I'd wear this grocery shopping! Pretty... I love the setup :) T...