Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Around the house....


WE HAVE HIT CRITICAL MASS PEOPLE. DOLPH
AND A CHEESE CAKE...YOU KNOW IT'S BAD.

So Spenser and I FINALLY got over the damned
Noro bug, but my throat started to feel off. I though
sinusitis or something, Spenser thought allergies.

STREP. AGAIN. 3RD TIME SINCE OCTOBER 2016.

Yeah. Not so fun. I was going to do a menu Monday
but it's basically like "eat to survive' here this week,
nothing fancy or anything like that.

So I spent last night in a feverish daze on
codeine cough syrup, spread eagle while the
fan blew on me to cool me off. Figures I just
washed sheets, right?  

I'm feeling a BIT better but still at 37.5 to 37.9C
temperatures.

Spenser was okay this morning. We had to go to the pharmacy
and then got the morning deal coffee and Hesburger. Spenser
did all the ordering since he wasn't feverish.

Get home, he's looking like a lobster. 101.4F or 38.6C...homeboy
has a BAD fever. We're keeping an eye on it. He could use 
a few prayers so if y'all wouldn't mind, that'd be great.

Poor guy, got like 6 panic attacks today...it's not
been a fab afternoon/evening for sure. I did a modesty
panel in one shirt and am hemming a skirt I forgot
about.  Nothing much else to do.

Paper plates, thank you Jesus! :)

So that's about it here. Just feeling like Chernobyl
nuked ass into oblivion like one of Willem Dafoe's movies the
past couple of years.

I was going to...don't ever Google him....that arse gif
will life into infamy y'all.

So that's about it here. Hopefully get back to more NOT
sick blogging in the future :). One can wish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mansion Pics...

Interesting display for Retro Fest 3.  I'd wear this grocery shopping! Pretty... I love the setup :) T...