Thursday, June 8, 2017

Tuusula Museo Pics 2 of ?


A view from the top of the barn....


Really pretty :) 


It amazes me how people had to work for their
food. No run to the grocery, you did EVERYTHING.


Lots of old kitchen things!



Finnish cookbooks. Finnish is an interesting language that
it changes all the time. Spenser doesn't know the slang of the
youth and some words from 100 years ago don't make
any sense now. Klaukkala...something fish. Klaukkala is
fishy so that works!



Old medicine bottles and gorgeous china.


More handiwork...


A wall rug...


You spin me right round baby right round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...