Friday, June 9, 2017

Tuusula Museo 3 of probably 3?


Pretty....


Dough bowl I think? 


You will see the women working in
the top half and the bottom half the men
have opened their homemade hooch.  Curtains
around the bed...you heard people sheboinkin ALL
the time!


Window...


REALLY pretty! I loved it! Should of
gotten a better picture of the china that
went with it.


BIRCH BARK. It is literally like the duct tape of Finnish past.


Horse things...horse necklaces. Good enough! 


Birch purse! I'm telling you, duct tape!



The cute little store! :) 

For like 6 years I've wanted to go into this
place but it was always closed, whoo! :D Hope
you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...