Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Porvoo 2.0 of Old Town Pics...



Basically the same picture! The little row of
darker colored homes is a museum, but it was closed.


Says Kahvia! I don't know if I'd like
coffee in a dingy basement, though it looks
like it's from the set of TURN.


ON TOP OF A BARREL...oooooo. TYLENOL PM!
(You have to know turn and an inside joke)


Pretty view of the river...


More of the world's unevenest cobblestone and the
river. 


Bridge...


One of my favorite shots honestly :) Oh no, that wasn't
supposed to be a pun but oh well. I really do love this
picture. It sums up Porvoo really well.





I took way too many pics of the river and museum.


Pigeon home! :) 


Really pretty, you can see the trees of Castle Hill
towards the back of the picture.


PINK. I love pink houses!


Lots of old barns!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mansion Pics...

Interesting display for Retro Fest 3.  I'd wear this grocery shopping! Pretty... I love the setup :) T...