Monday, March 13, 2017

What a Monday..

Well the tv is dead. Well our old one at least.
Got a new one (gonna feel that in the 
ass in the morning....is that a bad saying? lol)
so we had a trip to Helsinki.

I hate Helsinki. I'd live in Karelia with
all the bears than downtown Helsinki. Thankfully
it was pretty quiet..for Helsinki.


Pulling out from Verkko Kauppa...tons of 
apartments else no one could live in the capital.


A boat!


Helsink is full of these little side roads and stuff,
it's an amazingly big place. 


Little brick place downtown...


Old docks buildings on the right...


This looks like a cake made
from fabric? No idea but it was interesting
to stare into while we waited for traffic. 

To top off this weird day WE HAVE A MOUSE
IN THE APARTMENT. I swore I saw something last night
running around, YES. Spenser was saying it's just 
anxiety but no, I saw it and he did too. It looks like a 
house mouse or a deer mouse. Spenser put out traps so
let's hope. EW and EWWWWWWW.

Hope y'all are having a good week out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...