Thursday, February 16, 2017

Willem Dafoe is having my baby..

Random title but we're all getting a bit
tired of "around the house"...right?


I LOVE THIS PICTURE. 

Okay...so today has been pretty okay.

We got out and about after I made lunch.
It was curry chicken sauce with rice
and veges.


Spenser went for a walk and I started
to read Dr Zhivago. MUCH better than
the movie. It's fun being 32 years old
having to relearn reading..hurrah. :P I
make myself read every line and I'm using
an orange clear overlay to help with
eye fatigue.

We got out to Jumbo, and drove around a bit.
Dumptrucks had kids graduating lukio throwing
candy.  One guy chunked a piece at our windshield
and it freaked me out a bit. It washed off but ugh..
stupid teenagers. They were on the opposite
side of the street and this kid would be great
at baseball if he wasn't a little annoying twat lol.

I'm trying to be a positive force but darn it, it's
hard considering...just being me lol.

Word lol

Spenser and I cut each other's hair when we 
got home and I'm doing laundry. 

I got my paper 4 months after waiting for fysio therapy
for my foot. It says :

IF YOU STILL NEED IT CALL AND LET US
KNOW. WE'LL MAKE A TIME.

What in the DOLPH LUNDGREN HAS A
DISAPPOINTING PENIS have I been waiting on??? DUDE!

So that was annoying lol.


I try to remind myself we're blessed to have
this health care because in America many people
aren't covered. 

So that's the low down of what's going on. 

Wednesday was pretty okay. We got a great deal
at the store: chicken filets for 1.50 euros instead of 4.50!
We also got two ground chucks for 3 euros! :D Those are
in the freezer. I hate cooking raw meat but we
need to eat some more red meat (for my anemia and its' cheap)

So that's about it here. We're supposed to have
freezing rain, hurrah! :P


4 comments:

  1. Oh it was Penkkari day this week?! Really great memories ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! :D Today they're having the old people dance or what's that called? Finnish version of the prom? :D Cool! :D What did you do? :D

      Delete
    2. Well, for a brief moment, we were on the top of the world ;-D My class (there were only girls) decided to dress in our pajamas (we were well ahead of our time as we have learnt on internet pajamas being quite common fashion statement currently) for the big day. All I had was a flannel night gown, but it didn't stop me :-) I was wearing a full length wild wolf fur coat (it was my aunt's (the poor aunt who gave me roses) FIL's). It was pretty impressive, and very warm. Then we just were arrogant idiots, singing songs of mockery, feeling sorry very loud for those who couldn't leave the school yet, and throwing candy both at school and later from the truck(s)

      Delete
    3. Cool! :D Sounds like it left a great memory!!! :D I bet it was awesome to see! :D

      Delete

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...