Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Waiting..

The dishes are done, everything
is clean and waiting for tomorrow.

All I seem to do is wait. Life is
keeping me waiting.

When is Spenser's next time..
Waiting to hear about my glaucoma visit..
Waiting to see the fysiotherapist for my foot..

Waiting to hear from the rape crisis people..
Waiting for better weather...
Waiting for Spenser's insomnia to lessen...

Waiting for the New Year to get done and over with..
Waiting for tv shows to come back I like...
Waiting for things to calm down..

Waiting for a sign, a notice, whatever.
This waiting..I'm sure it all has a point.
But I'm waiting on the waiting to be done with..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the house...

hey blogger folks... I'm still washing laundry using the bucket for drainage. It's been like two weeks, meh lol. :P I&#...