Monday, December 12, 2016

Menu Monday..

 Guess what got installed today? :) 

 Mmm called it our victory pizza! First meal from
our oven! :D

Wheat free 

McDonalds wasn't gf but it was lunch (A DTD)

curry chicken GF or fried rice

curry chicken vege soup GF x 2

GF pasta with sausage n' veges x 2

GF nakki sauce with veges


Wheat meals

Today we had above pizza for supper
 
nuggets with veges
 
hot dog impossible pie with veges
 
ham couscous with veges x 2
 
ramen noodles
 
DTD (decide that day)


Thanks for stopping by! Visit other menu folks at




2 comments:

  1. Oh what a beauty! Congratulations!

    If you do the bonfire thing you need to take a selfie because I want to see it! :-D

    Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I'm loving it so far! :D

      I should lol! :D We have more than enough junk downstairs to fuel that fire lol! :D

      Delete

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...