Monday, November 28, 2016

Menu Monday..


Look at this high tech photo of smoke
roasted reindeer cheese soup lol :D It was on
sale so we've eaten it quite a bit. Really good stuff.


Our Thanksgiving from last week. 


YES.


Whenever we get home again..I WILL make
this face eating Arbys lol

 This week is simple and easy as usual :)

Monday

We had chicken vege soup (GF) for lunch and
sausage with veges in couscous for supper.

Tuesday

fishsticks with shredded beets and mashed potatoes

GF leftover chicken soup

Wednesday 

Maybe takeout for a special day but I don't know.

If not :

leftover chicken soup GF

sausage n' vege couscous

Thursday

take out if we're restocking (ramen if not),  probably
chicken nuggets with leftover veges

Friday

homemade pizza, GF ham and vege soup

Saturday

leftover ham and vege soup GF, thawed meatball meals

Sunday

Decide that Day x2 


Thanks for stopping by and make
sure to visit more menus at 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...