Monday, November 21, 2016

Menu Monday...


I'm back! Been a couple weeks off from
menu planning, because basically I was 
winging it lol :) 

This week's Thanksgiving Meal




Not that lmao! :D


 Oven baked ham
Potato Box
Karelian pies

Dessert will probably be thawed vanilla rolls. 


Gluten Free Meals

chicken vege soup x 3
 (I made over 2 liters so we have a BUNCH of soup.)

hot dogs with veges and corn pasta in a curry sauce x 2
(good, had it for lunch today)

sausage with rice and veges

decide that day or leftovers


Wheat meals

chicken couscous with veges x 2

fishsticks with potatoes and veges
chicken nuggets with potatoes and veges 

Thanksgiving meal
leftovers 


So that's it for here. Thanks for 
visiting and check out Menu Monday !


Good luck to all those stuck at toxic family
parties this week! Keep Strong! 


2 comments:

  1. OK, I googled Karelian pies -rice pies??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.food.com/recipe/karjalan-piirakka-karelian-pie-with-egg-butter-137150

      Yep! You can make them from all wheat flour or barley flour too. You can fill them with mashed potato too, those are actually my favorite :D.

      Delete

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...