Monday, October 3, 2016

Menu Monday...




Me trying to come up with a menu lol :D

Monday
We had chicken with stirfry in couscous
for lunch. Supper was a microwave meal
I got for 1.50 euros each.
 

 


Mmm it was good!
 
Tuesday
 
Plan on having Karelian pies with GF
cauliflower soup for lunch. Supper
will be leftover chicken couscous.
 
Wednesday
 
Leftover tuna pizza and chicken
nuggets with potatoes and carrots. Maybe
takeout...depends. I have a medical
appointment.
 
Thursday
 
 GF BBQ hotdogs with veges, ? no idea for supper

Friday 

GF chicken soup, fishsticks with veges

Saturday

Leftover GF chicken soup, ? ramen noodles maybe

Sunday 

leftovers or decide that day

Not the most creative but look
at this cake...mmm.



REALLY good! :)

Thanks for visiting and visit
Menu Monday for more menus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...