Saturday, October 29, 2016

Kotka Pics 23 - War Memorial and Others -


The church had a really well done 
war memorial. Probably the most
intricate one I've seen.


Angels...


Those who have lost a fellow solider in war..


This one was moving. The husband is looking
towards the front lines where he has to go, his arm
on his wife's shoulder comforting her. She in turn
has her arm on the son's shoulder, comforting him despite
her knowing how bad the war is. At least that
is my interpretation..




A fellow solider I guess...?


The horrible Winter War...


A writer..his memorial..


No idea...


This one..iti s a memorial to all those who got
displaced when we lost Karelia to Russia. Sad :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the house...

hey blogger folks... I'm still washing laundry using the bucket for drainage. It's been like two weeks, meh lol. :P I&#...