Monday, September 26, 2016

Kotka Pics 13 of Willem's...I don't honestly know anymore lol


The lower right thingie is a oil can.


Pottery from old wreckage..


Jewelry! 


Furry dead stuff..




Quite the cannon...


Quite the ram rod...


lol :D 
 


One of those rope gun things I think.


JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!

 


Saint Anne would but she
has no hands :( lol. She's Mary's
Mom. Mary wasn't conceived in sin
thus she could carry Jesus in the womb.
Something like that, Catholics can't
agree on anything lmao :D. 


Building a boat!


Finnish flag...maritime edition..


Cold water suit, keeps you alive
longer. Kinda funky looking but would
be nice in Finnish winter lol.


Our Finnish lion thingie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...