Monday, August 22, 2016

Menu Monday...


Beginning of the week I'm on a 
easy if not no cooking schedule. I'm taking some
time for me and not doing any stressful recipes :).

Monday

We had tuna melts with fruit for lunch.

Supper will egg white tacos.

Tuesday

wheat free thawed liver box with green beans

thawed pizza

Wednesday

thawed wheat free potato meals (with ham or fish)
 
ramen 

Thursday - Sunday 

(All made in large batches)

wheat free mackerel soup

wheat free chicken pasta with veges

couscous with ham and veges (or I'll use sausage)

fishsticks and veges, decide that day or party food

 
Thanks for visiting and check out
Menu Monday for more stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good menu to me! I never make a menu, I think my stomach is to fickle! Or is it me? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I agree! I have the SAME thing! I usually end up changing something since my stomach acts up or I lose the craving for it lol! :)

      Delete

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...