Monday, August 15, 2016

Menu Monday...




Yeah..it's not been pretty here the past 2 days. I've
eaten my own body weight in chocolate lol. All I 
need is an In the Heat of the Night marathon and 
cry at something and we're good to go lol. 

Wheat Free

hot dog sauce with taters

had take out, wasn't wheat free
but replaced what i had planned
 
cauliflower soup
leftover cauliflower soup
 
thaw liver box and have w/ green beans
 
creamy potato ham soup
leftover ham soup
 
 
Wheat
 
tuna melts with canned fruit
 
chicken nuggets with taters and carrots
 
fishsticks with taters and carrots
 
homemade pizza (or thawed)
 
ramen with grilled cheese
 
egg white tacos
 
leftover couscous was for supper
 
 Visit Menu Monday for
more menus! Thanks for visiting! :)

2 comments:

  1. wow cauliflower soup may need to check that one out I can only imagine how good it would be it sounds delicoius
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, though it makes us farty lol! Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...