Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Kotka Pics...4 of Hiddleswift slowly boating...



Spenser stuck his head inside the car and
said he remembered the smell. It's a 80s...something.
Honestly I forgot lol!



Mail vehicle..


A horrible chair that looks like
it's from the set of an Orgy's music band video.


Old bus seats were pimpin!


This was cool! This sleigh had "windows" for
the rich folks they were driving around. The poor
people got to freeze, hurrah! 


Cool suit.


Interesting..


Spenser's grandpa could break it down
on the accordian!


Toy trucks...


We missed the Kemi icebreaker boat, it was
being repaired.

2 comments:

  1. love your back in the days post very cool to see all that has changed very cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I really enjoyed the museum! :)

      Delete

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...