Thursday, August 25, 2016

Kotka Museo Pics 8 of Willem Dafoe's Poopdeck..




Really old shipwreck pieces from the 1200s. The second
one looks like the poopdeck :D



Cool! Kaukola means far away place
Spenser said.




Signal lantern for ships..


They have TONS of miniatures or models at the museo.



Spenser and I one day...:) 



Stuff not to get lost at sea and sextons.


They had some things sailors would take home.
This is a tree made entirely of seashells. I really loved it.



Fake mermaids. Ew. Reminds me of watching
Ripleys Believe it or Not as a kid. 



Saint Nicholas



Pretty sobering they found these in the wreckage.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...