Thursday, August 18, 2016

Around the house..

Been a busy couple of days here!

Yesterday I cooked quite a bunch. I did
meatballs n taters with gravy,  potato
and ham soup, chicken carrot rice one pot dish,
and boiled taters and carrots for sides. 

I did some laundry too. 
 
Today I had a bit of a down day, it was nice!
 
I did one load of laundry, ran the dishwasher,
and made pizza for supper. :)
 
Yesterday we were out quite a long time with
Spenser's Mom so I had a chance to get some
photos.
 


AW! Aren't the animals cute? I loved the bunny,
called him Colonel?  Brandon :D.  





AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd they brought a plane
inside Jumbo? lol :D  Pretty cool to look at.

So it was an interesting afternoon. Honestly
I'm kinda tired and all...Tomorrow we have to 
go therapy for Spenser so I won't be online. I hope
ya'll have a great weekend! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the house...

hey blogger folks... I'm still washing laundry using the bucket for drainage. It's been like two weeks, meh lol. :P I&#...