Saturday, August 13, 2016

Around the house...



Baby great tit Frank cleaning after a storm..

He was hard to focus, plus our old camera
is dying.

I haven't felt like writing a couple
day update in awhile.
 
Beginning of the month was hard, Spenser
had some medicine readjustment and it has 
been kind of a rough road. Plus therapy has
been intensive so there's lots going on emotionally.
 
My birthday has kind of a bad attachment from childhood,
grandparents passed near my birthday so it's always kinda
UGH until my birthday is over.
 
Overall things are doing okay here..."passable"
is a good way to put it lol :).
 
So that's what's been going on. I've
still been cooking and doing laundry, 
doing the bare minimum but that's okay
with us. Shaking out rugs and dustmopping..
can't wait until it cools down so I can vacuum!
 
:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...