Thursday, July 14, 2016

Around the house..


Yesterday was pretty busy. We had a good trip
to the therapist's office. They had a coloring book for
adults in the waiting room so you know what I did lol!
It went well and so we'll continue to visit there.

We ate Hesburger for lunch, then found INSANE deal
on precooked chicken filets. Normally 1 package is 5.25 at Citymarket,
we found 3 for 3.30 in the sales bin! :) We ate a package for supper
last night and I used some for chicken soup today, then froze the rest.
WHOO saving money lol!

Today we've been having a quieter day. I cooked
chicken soup for this weekend, and made some 
wheat free fruit jam muffins. I did dishes,
2 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom
sink and potty, made more liquid detergent,
and probably something else I forgot lol. :) 
Oh yeah, dustmopped. :P
 
We had fishsticks and leftover garlic taters
for lunch, it was good! 
 
So that's it here really. Just resting..been a
loooong week in many ways. :)

2 comments:

  1. A coloring book!! I'd like to come with you :-)

    Congratulations on the chicken deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun, I know what I'm doing whenever we visit lol!

      Thanks! It was GREAT! :)

      Delete

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...