Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Around the house...

My reaction when...

You JUST wrote next month's grocery
list and were pretty happy it wasn't over when
your husband's action cam has died and my
headset died the day after my soundcard did.

:P Lindroos luck..if it wasn't for bad we'd have
none at all lol!

Changed battery in the French Loaf and it drove!
Came home and it died. Guess we'll need a new alternator. 
Stupid car died last July as well.

So that's about it here! I washed dishes
this morning and did some laundry. I
REALLY need to vacuum but it's hot as 
Hades and I'll get to it later :).

Hope y'all are having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the house...

hey blogger folks... I'm still washing laundry using the bucket for drainage. It's been like two weeks, meh lol. :P I&#...