Monday, June 27, 2016

Around the house...




Bridges near our home...walk from April..

I have so many spring pictures to burn up lol!

Found my 15 euro sound card died :( NOOOOOOO. 
Oh well..at least the headset is still kicking. I kill my
electronics so bad...just Lindroos luck lol.

Hope y'all are having a good week!

We had a good Juhannus (expect pictures..sometime?)

We ate a good meal and stayed home on Friday. Honestly it
was braindead quiet, super quiet for Midsummer!

Still don't have the French bread loaf fixed yet. Hopefully
that gets worked on this week. Thanks Peugeot for 
making your batteries incredibly hard to remove!

Saturday we got out and did some shopping. Thankfully
some stores were open! We saw a pretty bridge and walked on it,
got some photos.  We ate McDonalds for lunch :D
 
Sunday was pretty quiet too...we had a nice big drive around
Tuusula and Nurmijarvi. 
 
Today was pretty okay. I cooked quite a bit
for the week ahead (I'm feeling sick, sore shoulder and my
guts are off again).
 
I made couscous with ham n veges, salmon vege soup,
and nakki sauce with taters all at once. Easy stuff. We
ate egg tacos for lunch, I needed to use up 
some taco shells. 
 
We drove around Helsinki so Spenser could make
a vlog video. It came out well, plus I got some pics. :)
 
That's honestly been it. It was 28C yesterday and today
it was 14C and rainy...Finnish weather can't make it's
mind up! 
 
Hope y'all are having a good week out there!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...