Monday, June 20, 2016

Around the house...


Forest walk some months ago...

My antibiotics quit today and I do say, I feel
better! I had a bit more energy today so I 
was able to clean a bit.

Yesterday I did clean up the sink and potty.

Today I cleaned the oven after a big cookahead.
I hate cooking a bunch when it gets hot, it just
works out to cook in bulk twice a week for me. :) If
I want to. Winter I tend to do more stuff daily since
I'm not burning to death lol.

I did a load of laundry too and dustmopped.  On
the "charts" this week I hopefully
get around to changing sheets and vacuuming.

Ha ha charts, I
just wing what the hell I feel like doing homemaker
wise. That includes eating chips at 9am in my
nightgown playing Kingdom lol.

So that's what's been up. We got out 
and shopped a bit after Spenser mowed
the yard. We got some good deals but nothing
mind blowing lol.

I hope y'all are having a good Monday out there!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the house...

hey blogger folks... I'm still washing laundry using the bucket for drainage. It's been like two weeks, meh lol. :P I&#...