Sunday, May 15, 2016

Pied Flycatchers and Blue Tits...

Spenser's uncle (as you know) put 
a birdhouse near our window for the
million birdhouses in Finland project
or something like that. 

First Mama's Baby (what a name but he is lol)
was looking to settle in the box.


Investigating..



Hmmm could be home!

But sadly he didn't settle it fast enough because
 Robert the Polygamist Pied Flycatcher fought
him and "earned" his house.

Poor baby :( 


Judging me...


Looking the other way...


He gets called Mr Eggy because he looks
like a hard boiled egg with wings lol! 


IM A BIRD..I'M A BIRD! EVERYONE
I'M A BIRD!...cute but not at 330am lol.


I'M STILL A BIRD!


Checking out his wife..well one of them lol...


Roberta! I'm surprised how good this picture
came out! She has been stuffing nesting material
in all week! 


Hey! Can I have some privacy? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the house...

hey blogger folks... I'm still washing laundry using the bucket for drainage. It's been like two weeks, meh lol. :P I&#...