Monday, May 9, 2016

Menu Monday..

Lunch

Gluten free ham stirfry with rice

gluten free mackerel soup

tuna pineapple pizza

gluten free riisimuna with vege medley




Rice egg..it's a Finnish recipe. I don't bake the egg
but fry it and lay it on top of the rice..it's faster. You
flavor rice with sauteed onion and ketchup. I can
hear my sis cringing now :D lol It's actually really
good though, Finnish ketchup is WAY less syrupy.
 
decide that day
 
take out (medical whoopla)
 
gluten free cottage cheese 
casserole (yet to find recipe) with
veges
 
 
Supper
 
fishsticks with carrots and potatoes
 
gluten free leftover soup
 
ramen with grilled cheese
 
gluten free egg tacos
 
decide that day
 
gluten free liver box with green beans
 
leftovers, takeout, or decide that day
 
 
Thanks for visiting and make sure
to visit Menu Monday for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...